We accept returns within 14 days of Delivery
Product must be Complete, Unopened, and in New Condition.
Black Diamond Audio will refuse the return and/or charge a 20% restocking fee.
Examples of conditions that will lead to refused returns or a restocking fee include:
Replace or Credit If we have item in stock at time of return then we can swap it out. If we do not have it in stock then we will give you store credit minus any missing parts boxes, wire ETC. You will be responsible for shipping back to you.
- ANY physical markings that may indicate Installation or Use: Scratches, Screw Holes, ETC.
- Tags, stickers, and other manufacturer labels removed or tampered with
- Item is missing parts, or the original product packaging is damaged/tampered with
- Returned item has a different serial number than the item Black Diamond Audio shipped
- Physical damage due to mishandling: Water Damage, Dropped Speakers, ETC.
- Returns shipped with improper packaging which could result in a damage in-transit, will not be accepted.
- Must be received in the same condition as it arrived to you.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes
RETURN SHIPPING COSTS
Black Diamond Audio will cover the return shipping label only if the item is Defective on Arrival (DOA). Otherwise, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping, including any damages to the product if an item comes back and is not DOA you will be charged the cost of return label.
Our return address is:
Big Jeff Online Inc.
2001 NW 1st Avenue
Ocala, FL 34475
Refunds are issued as online and or in store credit only. Credit will only be issued for what the original price of the item was. If your claim is found to be fraudulent your claim will not be processed, if items are found to be missing boxes, paperwork, parts, accessories that will be deducted from your credit.
MISSING A PACKAGE?
If you have not received your package, but the tracking information shows that it was delivered,
please do the following within 36 hours of expected, stated delivery:
- Verify the shipping address on the order is the address where you are looking for the package
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for the package, or see if a neighbor has accepted the delivery
- Be sure to double check your mailbox and other usual spots for package delivery
If you think that your package has been stolen, we will require a police report since this is now theft.
Once we have a police report on file for the stolen package, we will reship your order.